Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fall-To Layout #218

Shopping: I recently bought some nail care items at Ulta and in order to be able to use the coupon, I had to find something that was $1 to get me up to the necessary amount of $10.  I picked out some toe separators, but in retrospect, I knew I wasn't going to use them.  I went back yesterday to exchange them for something that I would use: lip balm.  I had been thinking about trying out some EOS lip balm and Robyn recommended the lemon one because it was SPF15.  I really liked it...very refreshing.

Card: I haven't had any recent motivation to do anything crafty lately, but I found some inspiration tonight when I saw Fall-To Layout #218.  I've been using this Studio G birthday stamp like crazy.  It's gone a long way for only being $1.





Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan, Yellow Ochre
Stamp: Studio G (sentiment),  Stampin' Up- Party Hearty (candles, cupcake)
Paper: American Crafts- Abode
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Other: We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Lemonade, Ranger Stickles- Gold

2 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Missed seeing you...glad your back with a cute card :)

Heather P. said...

LOVE this, what a fab card!

Post a Comment