Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall-To Layout #215

Not too much went on today except for some napping and getting out of the house for some groceries.  I think my energy was zapped from all the fun I had yesterday with my friends.  I was very thankful for my extra hour, that's for sure.

Here's my card for Fall-To Layout #215.  I wanted to use a sticker sheet that Meg gave me for my birthday a while back.  Mmm, cupcake. 

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan
Stamp: The Paper Company Studio- Greetings (sentiment)
Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz- Rays
Stickers: EK Success- Cupcakes
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Other: Liquid Pearl in Buttercup

Ok, time to watch the Real Housewives of Atlanta season premiere...







3 comments :

Jessica said...

Hi Tina, this is a wonderful card. I participated in this challenge for the first time so stopped by to check your sample. Love it! Blessings!
Jessica U from www.rememberj.blogspot.com

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Cute card Tina. That is one folder I still do not have. There's your stitching lines, someday I shall have to remember to use them on my cards.

Patrice said...

Gorgeous card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-45.html

Post a Comment