Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

A Crafty Balance

I participated in a Valentine's Day theme craft fair on Sunday, but unfortunately, it didn't get very much traffic in terms of customers.  I wasn't sure if it was because this was the first time the event was held or there was a lot of advertising or what, but I only sold 4 cards.  It wasn't even enough to cover my $20 table fee.  Of course, I was disheartened, but at least I got my name out there with the vendors that were there. 

While Sunday wasn't a profitable event, I got an Etsy sale yesterday.  This woman bought 20 cards in one order!  I was so happy.  I think that might have set a personal record. 

My PayPal account is back to being happy again. :)

T-minus 1 month until the Bahamas cruise!!

2 comments :

June K said...

Congrats on your big Etsy sale, Tina. That's just fantastic.

Sorry to hear your craft fair did not go well. I had one of those in December. After the table fee I think I earned a whole $6. Oh well, some are great and some no so great.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Congrats on your etsy sale....:( for your craft sale.

I was talked into doing a craft sale once, sold one card. Decided never to do that again.

Post a Comment