Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me, Part 3

Earlier tonight, Meg and Robyn came over for my third and final birthday celebration.  I didn't really want to go to a restaurant where it'd be crowded and noisy and you'd feel in a rush to leave so that you could open up the table for other customers.  Instead, we had a potluck: Meg made meatloaf, Robyn made cucumber salad, and I made some string beans and chocolate cupcakes and cream cheese frosting for decorating.  We watched Pitch Perfect after decorating and present opening (I got candy and a candy 1000 piece puzzle from Meg.  Robyn gave me the Skyfall DVD, origami paper, and some travel related stickers).  It was a good movie, but I could have done without the barfing scenes.  That was kinda gross.

Next up is Meg's birthday in early March where we'll be celebrating on the Bahamas cruise!
Meg and Robyn busy decorating the cupcakes while I opened presents.
Happy birthday to me!

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Way to go...3 parties for the 30 year old...Happy Birthday!!!

Post a Comment