Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Julie's Birthday Card

Spinning: There are these 3 new people that have been coming to spin class lately, 2 guys and a girl.  OMG, they talk incessantly throughout class.  It's so annoying.  Hello, if you want to socialize, go somewhere else.  Clearly, if you're talking through class, you're not working hard enough.  Move along.  I was torn between saying something and just glaring at them several times.  I wonder if I'm the only one annoyed by it.  BLAH.

Card: Here's the birthday card that I made for Julie.  She already opened it last weekend, so it's not like this post will ruin a surprise or something.  

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Yellow Citrus, Ocean, Dark Peony, Chestnut Roan, Charcoal
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Forest Friends, TPC Studio- Cupcakes
Paper: American Crafts- Abode, Die Cuts With a View- Bright and Basic
Die: QuicKutz- Nesting Lace Doilies
Punch:  We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

1 comments :

June K said...

Oh, I can't stand people talking through class. I am generally not a vocal person when it comes to speaking my displeasure in public but I was so annoyed one time I said "can you please talk after class?" I couldn't believe I said it out loud. The thing is several other people then said "yeah" meaning I had spoken what they were thinking.

Post a Comment