Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Nails

At the office: My office mate Sadira gave me a new bottle of nail polish for my birthday.  It's Nicole by OPI in the color What's the Mitch-uation?.  The label had Modern Family on it, so Mitch must be a character on the show.  I don't watch the show, but the color is pretty.  It's like a dark blue, but I guess it could be almost purple.  (3 coats)

Spin class: I wasn't expecting many people to be at class today, but I was pleasantly surprised that the class was almost full.  Nancy the instructor pulled out a platter of strawberries and chocolate at the end of class in honor of Valentine's Day, which was so nice of her.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Nice color! Wish I could get my nails to grow, guess I need to drink more green smoothies :)

Post a Comment