Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chocolate Mug Cake

I've been craving chocolate lately. 

Pish, who am I kidding?  When have I not craved chocolate?!   

While it would have been nice to stop by CVS and buy a bag of M&Ms, I decided to try a chocolate mug cake recipe that I found online because this would be a single serving.  With a bag of candy, I could wipe that thing out like it was my job.  I can't say that I liked it more than a chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting, but it satisfied my sweet tooth at the end of work day and I would make it again if the craving came up again.

I countered this cake with a little Just Dance 4 at the end of the day.  Now, when I hear the songs on the radio, I think of the dance moves that I should be doing on the game.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Trying this mug cake....I had tried one a while back, but did not like the texture. Maybe this tried and true recipe...beings she went through a lot of recipes....may just work for a quick cake for the husband.

Post a Comment