Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me, Part 2

Today, I celebrated my 30th birthday by sleeping in, shopping, and then going out to dinner with my family.  I also had the day off from work, which was an extra bonus.

I came back from the mall with two work shirts, one workout shirt, one neon shirt for the upcoming cruise, two pairs of flip flops for the cruise, and two pairs of earrings.  :D  For dinner, my uncle, 2 aunts, parents, and cousin and I went to Founding Farmers, where I got their crab cakes.  For dessert, we ordered red velvet cake, carrot cake, and vanilla bean cheesecake (1 slice each).  It was amazing food.  I got a fruity drink, but its name escapes me.  It was really good though...I drank the whole thing!  My last birthday celebration will be on Saturday when Meg and Robyn come over for dinner.  Gotta stretch the festivities out!

3 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Happy Birthday 2 U.........yes, that is the only way to celebrate, for at least a week, stretching it out..and maybe when you go to work there will be a celebration for you there too!!!! 30 is a good number....it's those 40's and 50's that are tough....after that it doesn't much matter :) what number you are, you just know you are OLD!!!

Jen W. said...

Happy belated birthday, Tina! Sounds like it was a good one and a perfect send off to your twenties. :) Where are you going on your cruise?

P.S. That red velvet cake looks amazing...

June K said...

Happy belated birthday wishes, Tina. Have a good "birthday week."

Post a Comment