Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Baby Card

New Neighbor: I met the new neighbor two houses down. She's been here for a few months, but this is the first time I've seen her.  She seemed nice.  Maybe we can be friends.  (That sounds very Lilo and Stitch.) I hope she didn't judge me on my outfit of yoga pants and a large athletic jacket...I was just stepping out to return my Redbox movie.  Just when you think you won't see anyone, you do. :P

Movie: I watched The Bourne Legacy this afternoon.  Unfortunately, I'm feeling meh about it.  I wouldn't buy it.  I would probably watch it again (hello, it has Jeremy Renner in it).  I guess Matt Damon set the bar high for these Jason Bourne movie.  The motorcycle chase at the end was pretty cool though.

Superbowl: I'm not much of a football fan, but I did watch to watch at least the Superbowl Halftime show with Beyoncé.  The part where the other two members of Destiny's Child popped up, that was great television!

Card: I forgot to mention that I made my friend Jessie's baby shower card yesterday.  I already had a card base where the image didn't stamp 100% on my desk, but I figured I could still use it if I covered up the mistake.  It was nice to work on something other than the office thank you card order.  I'm very close to being done, yay.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Warm Red, Charcoal
Stamp: Hero Arts Four Leaf Grid, Inkadinkado- Round Frames
Punch:  We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Paper: American Crafts Specialty Paper in Pearl
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8
Sticker: Martha Stewart Blue-Green Fabric Rocking Horse Stickers
Other: Brown Ultra Fine Point Sharpie

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Cute baby card. I am going to be making some cards with the birth age. My little nephew and 2 nieces are turning 4 and 1) So made a few cards, thought they needed something extra, sooo. Bought some balloons already punched from an Etsy seller yesterday. So I am excited to receive them. I suppose I could have bought the balloon punch, but this may be cheaper in the long run. When I get a few done, I'll post them.

Post a Comment