Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

CPS #275

Open house: The townhome that's 2 doors down from me went on the market this past Wednesday, and today, they had their first open house. The listing price is $24,000 more than what I paid for my place last year, even though the set up is exactly the same. Sure, they installed brand new carpet and updated their kitchen and have lots of shelving in the closet, but I didn't think it was enough to justify a jacked up price. I have a friend that's put in an offer for the house, but I'm not sure if they'll take it since it's lower than the listing price.

Movie: Last night I watched 21 Jump Street. While I am a fan of Channing Tatum, I can't say that it was the best movie ever. Entertaining, yes. Hilarious awkward scenes, yes. DVD worthy, mmmno.

Card: Here's my take on CPS #275. I had a strip of the hot pink gingham paper next to my paper trimmer, and it was exactly the right about of paper that I needed to fold three origami hearts. I chose the green paper because I thought it'd be a great complement to the hot pink. Originally, the sentiment was stamped on the pale green paper, but then I wasn't able to stamp it straight despite using a stamp positioner, so I tried it again on another piece of patterned paper and adhered it right on top. Whew, crisis averted!

Card Specs:
Card base: Recollections
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox, Recollections
Stamp: Studio G
Other: Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment