Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man

Movie: Julie and I went to go see The Amazing Spider-Man today, and it was pretty good. I wasn't sure how this one was going to work out since it was a new actor playing Spider-Man and the love interest was Gwen Stacy instead of Mary Jane Watson. I'm kinda glad we didn't go see it in 3D or something because the flying-through-the-air scenes were kinda intense. When we first got there, we were the only ones in the theater. I guess that's what happens when you go see a 10 AM show. A few other people showed up but we were all spread out so no one was in anyone else's way. The actor that played Peter Parker did the "awkward teenager" look very well. Would it be something that I'd buy on DVD...hmm...I'm leaning towards probably not. I'd definitely check it out on Redbox though.

After the movie, we went to get some Indian food, yum! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment