Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happier Refrigerator

Storm aftermath: I was able to blast through a bunch of items on my work to-do list today: sent off performance review summary, started reporting on the Annual Plan, and worked on my article for my organization's quarterly publication. This was great progress since I'm not going back to the office until Monday, yay! The acting Executive Director sent out an email yesterday saying that we could leave 2 hours early today, so I busted out of there at around 2 PM and headed to my parents' house to hang out with my sister, who is home for the next few days. By hang out, I really mean fall asleep on her bed while she does work on her computer. Heh.

Originally we were going to have dinner at my uncle's house tonight, but because of an emergency plumbing problem, the dinner got moved to my parents' house. We'll be having a BBQ there tomorrow too. Lots of family time these past few weeks!

I went to the grocery store to get ingredients for the tres leches cake, which will be my contribution to tomorrow's BBQ. All the smaller milks were gone, so I had to get a gallon. I hope my sister will help me put a dent in it. It was either that or no milk at all. My refrigerator is happier today than yesterday.

Etsy: Yesterday was a really good card day! My co-worker purchased 8 cards from me, and I got a 5 card Etsy order from a guy that I went to college with. Talk about a blast from the past.

Song of the day: "Dark Side" - Kelly Clarkson

0 comments :

Post a Comment