Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

R.I.P. Uncle

Some sad news to report...my dad's older brother passed away peacefully early Tuesday morning from his long battle with cancer. I was lucky that I was able to go see him on July 4 and this past Sunday to say goodbye. As sad as I am that he is gone, I'm relieved (?) that he is no longer in pain since he was suffering for quite a while.

Dad's been taking care of my uncle's estate and paperwork the past few days. He asked me to make a few thank you cards to keep on hand for the people that helped out during this tough time. I, of course, wanted to help out so that was my activity tonight.

Card Specs (birthday):
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan, Warm Green. Stampin' Up in Certainly Celery.
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Lovely as a Tree, The Paper Company Studio- Greetings (sentiment)

1 comments :

June K said...

My sympathy to you and your family on your uncle's passing. It is great you were able to see him Sunday.

Post a Comment