Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Photo-filled Sunday

Fortune cookie fortune: I thought the fortune that I got in my fortune cookie from last night's Chinese food was totally timely, given my recent computer purchase. :D

Food: My cousin who was visiting from Taiwan this week is leaving tomorrow so I went to my parents' house tonight to say good bye. It was great timing because there was new food there. Another cousin had gone to New York this weekend and came with food to share. The cat pastry has cream inside, while the fish one has red bean paste in it. Yum!

Sister stuff: Speaking of food, I think RJ's favorite person is Julie because she always gives him treats when she visits. Notice his intense stare at the creamsicle. Ha ha.

I found out today that Julie changed the desktop wallpaper on my new computer to one with Jeremy Renner. Not knowing that she did that because I didn't minimize any of my open windows, I changed it to another Jeremy Renner wallpaper. I told her about it, and she was like "What? You changed it?! I changed it too! I was wondering why you didn't say anything! I was waiting for you to say something!" Ah, siblings. #practicaljokefail. I can't wait for the new Bourne movie to come out!

Card: My uncle's birthday is coming up later this week, so I wanted to make his birthday card. He's a big garden guy, but I thought the fern-y foliage would be a better focal point for the card instead of flowers.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan and Warm Green. Stampin' Up in Certainly Celery
Stamps: Hero Arts- Sending Smiles (sentiment), Stampin' Up- Garden Silhouettes, SEI- Winter Song
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox
Punch: EK Success Postage Stamp border punch

0 comments :

Post a Comment