Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

CPS #215

This morning started out really weird (and early). I was woken up around 5 AM by some shrieking outside. I thought it was a hurt animal that had gotten hit accidentally by a car. When I peeked out the window, the animal that was making the noise seemed to be doing just fine, sitting in the middle of the street. I went downstairs to take a closer look. The animal had perky ears like a cat but it was too big to be a cat. I did some quick research online and found out that it was a fox. o_O Huh? Ooook. It ran off, but I could hear the shrieking again up the street and then later, down the street. This continued for about an hour. I hope it found its way back to the woods. The neighborhood, or at least I, need sleep. This was a very Over the Hedge moment.

I spent most of the day in bed, reading my book (and finishing it). Yes yes, the weather was really nice outside, however, I wasn't feeling 100%. I think it must have been a combination of a non-restful night and the temperature change. :P

Here's my take on CPS #215. I wanted to use a Martha Stewart stamp set that I haven't used in a while. I think the theme of the stamp is more boyish with the cars and airplanes, but with some rhinestones, I think anything can be made girly. Beep beep!
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Yellow Ochre, Prussian Blue, Blackbird, Warm Red, Warm Green
Stamps: Martha Stewart- Toy Transportation (car), American Crafts- Dear Lizzy- Warbler (cloud), K.I. Memories- Garden (sun, grass), Hero Arts- Thinking of You Messages (sentiment)
Paper: Recollections- Blue Argyle
Punch: EK Success Circle punch (1 3/8 inch)
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8
Sticker: EK Success- Animals
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots)
Foam adhesive: Thermoweb

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

How weird! I didn't know foxes shrieked... Hope he found his way home. Love the car and the bling lights on it! :)

Post a Comment