Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gratitude and Food

I decided that I needed to create some Mother's Day cards for my Etsy shop, so that's what I did tonight instead of creating a one-layer card for One-Layer Wednesday. This week's challenge was focused on creating a sympathy card without using flowers or trees. Give it a try!

Today, I went out to lunch (Thai food) with people in my department. If you've been reading my blog for a while, food at the office is a common thing, but it's rare that I'd only eat with my department since two of the directors are off-site. It was nice to have a sit-down meal, chat and joke around. I'm very fortunate to work with a team of people that appreciates the value of camaraderie.

I'll be partaking in a leadership training the next few days. It'll be like a mini work adventure. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment