Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Robot Good Luck Card

Today, I bit the bullet, called the mortgage loan officer that my real estate agent recommended, and filled out a pre-loan application. Good thing I had my docs ready! Whew.

Tonight's adventure was taking my computer semi-apart to clean it. The fan was getting really loud and I was worried that the dust was just out of control in there. I think I got some of it out, but I had to stop in my excavation because one of the panels wasn't coming out and I didn't want to break anything. Maybe my sister or cousin can be persuaded with cookies or cupcakes to clean this thing out for real. My dark blue manicure didn't hold up very well. Sigh. It was fun while it lasted.

Here's the card that I made for my sister. She's presenting on her Master's thesis tomorrow. The card arrived in the mail today, so it's safe to share the card tonight. This was an opportunity to use my new robot stamps. I used some scraps to paper piece color into the image...he's a cute little guy.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Yellow Ochre, Prussian Blue, Blackbird, Warm Red. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China.
Stamps: The Paper Company Studio- Greetings (sentiment), Recollections- Robots (everything else)
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Stack 7
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large

0 comments :

Post a Comment