Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF!

I decided to put myself on lockdown today and work from home. This way I could really concentrate on coding some survey data without any distractions or temptations to be chatty. There's no one in the house today...only Ginger, who slept most of the time anyway. If/Then statements in Excel isn't something that I've done before, but after I got into my zone, it was fine. I would say that I'm about 70% done. Of course, the Survey Team will be met with a bunch of questions on Monday.

I'm hanging out with my friend Robyn tonight. We're doing a volunteer event together tomorrow morning and because the event's more in her neck of the woods, I thought it'd be smarter to carpool with her in the morning together. She has a pair of Bengal cats. They definitely aren't your average tabby. This should be interesting...hope your weekends start off on a good note! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment