Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Yellow Rose Card

At the office: There were some lunchtime presentations today at the office, and to encourage (read: bribe) us to come, the meeting organizers ordered pizza.  What was even better was that they bought 50 individual salads.  There was so much food leftover that I ended up bringing an extra salad home, but no pizza (hello, self control).

Card: Here's today's card.  My black embossing powder, Distress Inks, and Aqua Painter have been getting quite a workout recently.  It's such an easy way to color images (and cheaper than say, Copic markers, although I'm sure they are really cool to use).  Like I need a new thing to be addicted to. The rose background stamp that I got from the yard sale last week is $15 new, and I got it for $4 used.  Mwah ha ha ha.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Personal Stamp Exchange- Black
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint.
Stamp: Peddler's Pack Stampworks- Rose Background

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Very pretty Tina, I like the rose very much!!! You always seem to find some really good deals!!!

Post a Comment