Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Fall-To Layout #185

Yard sale womp: I've been eyeing a local yard sale listing for a few days and debated on going to it because they advertised Stampin' Up sets for $5 (!!). I told myself that if I went to the 1-hour spin class, I could go as a reward. I went to the class and went to the yard sale afterwards, only to find that I didn't really like any of the stamp sets that were offered. I thanked the owner and quickly walked back to my car before I changed my mind. At least I got a work out in.

Dessert!: I've had a recent craving for almond milk jello. Mom makes it sometimes during the summer months, but I want it now and she's out of the country until next week. Time to take things into my own hands...and kitchen. I followed this recipe from AllRecipes.

Movie news: Captain America sequel? Yes, please.

Card: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #185. How cute is that ladybug? :)

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox
Stamps: Studio G
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots)
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, EK Success Postage Stamp border punch
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Felt Embellishments: K.I. Memories Puffies- Picnic

1 comments :

Unknown said...

Great card - love the ladybird!

Post a Comment