Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mmm, Cupcake

Yay, Repeat Buyer: My office next door neighbor bought 3 cards from me today. Yay!

Mmm, Cupcake: Today was one of my co-worker's last day, so as a send off, her supervisor got a selection of cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes. I, of course, got a red velvet one. The cream cheese frosting, just by itself, is so good and then paired up with the cake...it was fully awesome. I went back into the kitchen a half hour later and saw that the leftovers cupcakes were in there (leftover cupcakes, how can there be such a thing?!). Of course, I didn't want to have any of them go to waste, so I helped myself to another one. This time, it was a chocolate cake + chocolate frosting one. It was yummy, but red velvet still rules my world. Between free cone day yesterday and cupcake day today, it's been a great food week!

RJ: The other picture is of RJ hanging out under my craft desk. That's not his usual hangout spot so maybe he was feeling especially needy last night.

0 comments :

Post a Comment