Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Productive Day Off

Whoo hoo for a long weekend.  For a day off, I had a productive morning (notice that I say morning because this afternoon consisted of a nice nap).  All before noon, I was able to go to the ATM, the gas station, CVS to buy a new top coat because my OPI is too goopy to use, Kaiser Permanente to get my old medical records just to have them on file (the lady didn't even charge me!), the post office to send off card orders and old textbooks, the library to drop off donations, and my parents' house to say hi and raid the fruit bowl.

When I got home, I finished my card class prep and took a well deserved nap.  Days off are super nice. :D

Teaching my first card making class tomorrow...super excited! 

Song of the day: "Time Bomb"- All Time Low.  Heard it at spin.

0 comments :

Post a Comment