Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

CARDS Magazine Sketch Challenge

Book: I finally finished The Help and of course, I loved it! I have some travel coming up this week, so I'm hoping I can finish another 2 books (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the new Sophie Kinsella book, I've Got Your Number) while hanging out at the airport and on the plane.

Card: Here's my take on this week's CARDS Magazine challenge, which focused on this sketch. To ensure that all the patterned paper matched, I stuck to one paper pack. The only part that I was stumped on in this sketch was what to do with large flower on the left. I suppose I could have used a die, but instead I cut out one of the large flowers in one of the sheets of patterned paper.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in clear
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Stamps: Inkadinkado- Round Frames
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Carla Craft sakura punch, Marvy Uchida Jumbo Daisy
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Other: Liquid Pearl in White Opal
Pearl: Queen & Co.- Sunflower Yellow, Recollections

1 comments :

June K said...

Adorable card, Tina.

Post a Comment