Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Butterfly Dreams Birthday Card

At the office: My boss's bosses came in to my office at an inopportune time, as I was checking crafty blogs with a mouthful of pad thai. "Tina, I lost my computer" and points at the laptop. "Uhh, maybe you should talk to IT?" (I didn't know what to say...how does one lose his computer??) 15 minutes later, he accepted a calendar appointment that I sent him, so I was hoping that meant that he found his computer. I went down the hall to ask him about his computer and something unrelated. "Um, it was on my desk the whole time. It was in the corner, I just didn't see it." I did a "palm-to-forehead" smack in my head and moved onto other business. Sigh.

ATG gun refill order: I was on the hunt for some cheaper ATG gun refills, and on the Two Peas in a Bucket forum, some folks were talking about The Tape Depot. I went to their ebay store and purchased a set of 3 for $8.80 ($2.93 per roll) on Sunday and the order came today as estimated. So far I haven't seen a difference between these rolls and the 3M ones. While I'm pleased with this purchase, maybe it'd just be easier to use a coupon at Michaels or ACMoore so I don't have to wait.

Card: I'm SO glad that the refills came in because using liquid glue can get kinda messy. Anyway, moving on. Here's a card that I made last night after I uploaded last night's post. My goal was to use a butterfly stamp set that I won recently. I also wanted to use a rub-on from a set that was sitting on my desk and some ribbon because I have been neglecting my ribbon supply.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in White
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal
Stamps: Savvy Stamps (sentiment), Bombshell Stamps- Butterfly Dreams
Paper: American Crafts- A La Carte
Punch: Fiskars Threading Waters border punch
Rub-on: American Crafts, Mini Marks, Accents, Book Three
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Other: Liquid Pearl in White Opal

0 comments :

Post a Comment