Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Crafty Yard Sale

I took the day off from work today to go to a crafty yard sale in Virginia.  This was a Friday/Saturday event, but I wanted to make sure that I went on Friday to have a better chance of getting more goodies.  If I went on Saturday, chances are that all the good stuff would be gone.  The host of the craft yard sale had a very large room as a craft room with shelving units and drawers everywhere.  Like whoa.  I thought I was a serious crafter, but she takes it to a whole new level.  Here's a video of the items that I got: Stampin' Up inks and markers and stamps, some dies, and Martha Stewart scoring board.  ::happy dance::

I started out my morning with an Etsy order (4 Mother's Day cards) from a co-worker.  It was really good timing because I was able to drop off the order at the office before going to lunch with some people.  We both joked that it was the best Etsy service she'd experienced ever.

1 comments :

June K said...

Great haul, Tina. TFS.

Post a Comment