Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Free Cone Day!

Free food: Did you cash in on Free Cone Day at Ben and Jerry's today? I definitely did. One scoop of Phish Food in a sugar cone. Yum!

Post-burpee challenge: While I didn't feel any soreness yesterday after doing my 7-minute burpee challenge, I definitely felt it today when I got out of bed. What's with the 24 hour delay? It's called delayed onset muscle soreness. Who knew there was such a thing! Fun times.

Card: I was determined to use an American Crafts Delight paper flower today. I also had some blue and orange paper around, which matched the paper flower perfectly. I made sure that I had coordinating buttons before I glued everything down. Now that I'm looking at the picture of the card, maybe the card needs some brown stitching around the edge of the card. What do you think?

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal
Paper: Chatterbox (orange), Die Cuts with a View (blue)
Stamps: Studio G
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Paper Flower: American Crafts Delights- Slide

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

Hmmm... maybe some stitching would be cool although I like it as it is. Draw some faux stitching on some tracing paper or vellum or even acetate and lay it over the card to see what it looks like.

I thought of you recently because I bit the bullet and signed up for a 10 week Boot Camp class. First one was last night and I'm definitely feeling it today. Maybe by the end of it I'll be able to manage a few burpees. :)

Post a Comment