Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

CPS #261

Yard sale finds: There were many yard sales going on in my neighborhood this morning, so of course, I had to go check them out.  I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but it's still nice to look.  I ended up coming home with two green desktop organizers (they are on the right in the picture below). Original price was $16.49 each. Clearance price was $4.12 each. I bought them at the yard sale for 50 cents each. Bah ha haaaaaaa. I went to my car to get $1, and when I turned around, a little boy already brought them over to me to save me the trip back to the table. "Where do you want them?" he asked. "How about in the back?" I replied as I opened back car door. Then I hand him the dollar. "Yay, we got a dollar!!!!" I couldn't tell if he was genuinely happy or trying to be funny. I'm leaning towards he was genuinely happy.

Card: Here's my take on CPS #261.  Of course, I had to use some new goodies that I bought at yesterday's craft yard sale

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Personal Stamp Exchange- Black
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Peeled Paint. Stampin' Up in Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and Regal Rose
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox, Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Stipple Orchid, Stampin' Up- Elementary Elegance (sentiment)
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Other: Recollections Pearls

1 comments :

June K said...

Love your new green organizers. Great find.

Post a Comment