Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Coconut Oil the Miracle Product?

Ever since that hairdresser a few months back told me that she thought my hair was thinning in the back, I have been super paranoid about my hair.  My scalp hasn't been happy with me.  I wonder if it's the weather that has made it so dry.  I also feel that more hair than usual is falling out in the shower when I shampoo.  EEK!  My mom also mentioned a few times that my hair has looked dull (I don't know if this is true or it's just her eyesight playing tricks on her).  Anyway, after reading a few beauty blogs and YouTube, I decided to use coconut oil on my hair tonight (it was on sale at the grocery store...clearly, the universe was on my side) as a mask to see if it proves to be the miracle product that everyone says.  My hair does feel very soft and looks shiny, but I'm not sure if it's just in my head or it's for real.  Perhaps it'll take more than 1 time to see a noticeable change.  I also used the Freeman clay mask and trimmed my bangs.  It was definitely a spa-ish night.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Oh yes...coconut oil, there's lots of things you can do with it. If you go on Pinterest and type in coconut oil, I think there is "101 ways to use coconut oil" Also, makes great popcorn!!! It's good to spend time on ourselves, nothing like a little pampering. Wish I had a jacuzzi, I'd be in one daily :)

Post a Comment