Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

2013 Holiday Craft Show #2

Today was my last craft fair of the season/year.  It didn't go quite as well as I would have hoped (my 2012 fair went better).  I was able to make up my table fee and make a little extra enough to cover lunch.  I'm not sure what was the reason behind the lack of customers, but it was so slow that I left around 2:30 PM, a half hour earlier than the 3 PM closing time.  I didn't think that it was worth waiting around.  I packed up my stuff and went to visit my cousins that were in the area.  Spending some one-on-one time with them was important to me because I didn't get to chat with them that much during the Thanksgiving dinner.

Julie came over for dinner (pizza) and we watched a few episodes of Modern Family.  She was having a crafty day herself...addressing holiday cards that she digitally drew and printed out and making a canvas photo holder.  Hers looks a lot better than mine, but that's because she made it as a gift for someone.

1 comments :

June K said...

I'm sorry to hear your fair did not go too well today. I was also doing a craft fair today and did well compared to last year at this venue. Because of poor results last year I was not to hopeful this year but did decide to give this fair one more shot. I just never know when a fair will do well nor what items will sell at which fairs. It's so unpredictable.

Post a Comment