Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve!

I went over to my parents' house for dinner with some last remaining presents in tow with the pumpkin cheesecake that I made last night.  To conserve time and energy, my parents' ordered a take out dinner from Boston Market, complete with ham, turkey, mashed sweet potatoes and regular potatoes, and stuffing.  That way, no one would be slaving away at dinner.  My cousin Emily brought flan for everyone to share too.

The presents that I received this year can be summed up by saying "practical and smelly."  As requested, I got a few Bath and Body Works products to make the house and car smell nice.  I also got some postage stamps because I send a lot of fun snail mail (this also came in handy since postage is going up 3 cents early next year).  Julie gave me a puzzle that I'll work on tomorrow.  RJ got some heavy duty string as a chew toy.  I got a Target gift card and Christmas money that I can spend on after Christmas sales.  To round this out, I got a set of hoop earrings to replace the ones that I lost back in October.

Hope the blogosphere is having a great holiday! :)

1 comments :

June K said...

Merry Christmas, Tina. Oh yummy, that flan looks SO good. Flan is my favorite.

Post a Comment