Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snowy Day

We had a little bit of snow and ice today, so I was cooped up in the house doing domestic things like vacuuming, wrapping Christmas presents, and writing out Christmas cards to send out tomorrow.  RJ took an afternoon nap with me.  He's pretty much an energy efficient electric blanket.

During a commercial break on Real Housewives of Atlanta, I went outside to check the sidewalk situation.  Oh man, it was quite icy!  I spent about 15 minutes hacking away at the ice.  My next door neighbor probably heard my shovel cracking the ice and came outside to do the same.  He was nice to help salt my area.  I need to go pick up some to prepare myself for the rest of the season!  It'll be interesting to see what happens tomorrow with regards to work.  We follow OPM policy, but most of us are already teleworking, so does that mean I have to work anyway? :P

0 comments :

Post a Comment