Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Flan

At the "office": I thought this week was going to be a piece of cake since all my meetings for December are over.  WRONG!  Now it's the mad dash to get all my stuff done before winter break starts next Tuesday.  I did a lot of writing today: finished a draft of the minutes from my committee meeting, finished a draft of my newsletter, finished a draft of an article for my organization's quarterly publication, and updated several websites.

Recipe #10 of 2013: WHEW.  Towards the end of the day, I was needing a break.  I decided to try out a flan recipe since I had all the ingredients at home.  It was delicious.  I think next time I'm going to dial back on the sugar and the vanilla.  Not too bad for a first try.  I gave away about half to my parents and Julie so that I wouldn't be stuck eating it all by myself.

I promptly went to spin class tonight to assuage my guilt.

0 comments :

Post a Comment