Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

CoverGirl Nail Polish in Midnight Magic and Amazon.com Flop

I bought this nail polish yesterday on Friday and once the indigo nail polish that I was wearing before started to chip, I HAD to try this one out pronto!  I think you could get by with 2 coats, but I did 3 to make sure I got the full effect.  The picture makes it look purple, but it's really a dark sparkly grey.  Love it!  Perfect for someone that likes dark colors, but isn't wanting to be emo by going with black.
I ordered some items from Amazon.com over the weekend and they were supposed to be delivered today.  The tracking said that they item was delivered, but when I looked near my door, nothing was there.  It was so strange.  The shipper was identified as LaserShip, and they've gotten very poor reviews over the years.  Amazon responded to my tweet on Twitter and said that sometimes items show up as delivered even though they are in transit.  Well, how helpful is that?! :P

1 comments :

June K said...

Really like that color, Tina.

Post a Comment