Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Crazy December Weather

I had a wacky dream last night that I had a basement in my townhouse.  That totally came from left field because I totally don't have one.  In my sleepy fog this morning, I thought it was hailing outside, but really it was because the rain was coming down so hard.  The weather funkiness continued as it reached 70-something degrees outside today.  Hello, it's December!  Totally not normal for winter around here.

I decided to skip out on spin class this morning because of the rain and opted to do a load of laundry and make some cookies for the office tomorrow (we're moving back to the office tomorrow, which means no more full-time teleworking).  I went to the gym afterwards and also made a pitstop at Ulta to get some heat protectant for my hair.  I made a batch of sweet potatoes in the oven when I got home and was a bum for the rest of the day.

0 comments :

Post a Comment