Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

CVS Beauty Winter 2013 Clearance

Was not as good at the Spring one, in my opinion.  Or maybe I've just gotten picky about what I like.

I went to CVS on my way home from the post office to check out what they had on clearance.  I came out with 2 bottles of glitter nail polish.  I wouldn't wear these by themselves, but as a top coat to colored nail polish.  Even though the sticker said 50% off, I really got them for 75% off.  I had $2 in ExtraBucks to spend, so I basically got one of these for free!  Woot! 

This is two coats of Ulta's nail polish in Ruby Slipper with 2 coats of Nicole by OPI's Heavenly Angel.

2 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Nice...I like the glitter polishes, a little hard to get off as they last longer then some polishes.

June K said...

Love the glitter, Tina.

Post a Comment