Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Shopping Luck at the Mall

There was some snow/sleet/rain in the forecast today, so I zipped over to the mall to tackle some Christmas shopping done before the precipitation was scheduled to fall.  I went to Target first to get some Keurig coffee cups and tea for Christmas presents.  Time to buy stuff for myself.  I revisited my desire to get a pair of skinny jeans and riding boots as a reward for finsihing the 30-Day Shred the second time around.  Armed with a coupon I went to DSW shoes to get some riding boots.  I didn't find any that I liked that were in my size.  I went to New York and Company and found a pair that fit perfectly for me.  I was so excited about this because the first time I looked a few months ago, they ran out of my size and length.  This time around, I found a pair and they were also 50% off!  I like that they have a little stretch in them.  On my way home, I decided to try another DSW.  This time I found a pair of riding boots that were my size, but they looked a little scuffed up from other people trying them on.  I decided to buy them online since they had free shipping and I had a $10 off coupon.  Success! I'll have to take a complete outfit picture once they arrive in the mail.

This evening was spent making some more reindeer holiday cards to send out next week.  Meg, Robyn and I had planned to go see ZooLights, but the weather was not cooperating and we were feeling lazy anyway.
I also had a desire for some cookies so I whipped up a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  This came at a good time because I could give several away to Janice and Nancy the spin instructors, tomorrow.

0 comments :

Post a Comment