Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Shopping

I didn't go out after Thanksgiving dinner or stay out late at night to get the deals that I was looking for.  I instead slept in, ate pie for breakfast (Robyn concurred that it was a great idea since there's fruit in there), and then headed out.  After going to 2 Rite Aids and 1 Walgreens, I came away with 2 EOS lip balms, 2 containers of Almond Roca (one peppermint, one regular), and 2 CoverGirl nail polishes.  The CoverGirl nail polishes were $5.99 each, and I had a $3.00 off 2 CG products coupon and Rite Aid was having 25% off CG products.  I basically got 2 polishes for $6.00 (Forever Frosted and Midnight Magic).  Woot! :) Currently wearing Nicole by OPI's What's the Mitch-uation?
Forever Frosted (left), Midnight Magic (right)
I came home and did some online gift shopping.  No lines, no crowds, and free shipping.  I also framed a bunch of pictures that I'm giving away as gifts.  It was a pretty productive afternoon!  I took the leftovers that I brought home last night and went to my parents' house to eat them.  The container was theirs anyway.  I would have had to return it at some point.  Plus, I ate the pie that I bought home with me.  I had to go back for more.

0 comments :

Post a Comment