Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Christmas Card

I had a sketch challenge in mind, but when I referred back to the sketch, I didn't have enough room for where I was supposed to put the sentiment.  Time to improvise!  I also decided to revisit using embossing powder in my card since Tuesday's attempts were a total flop.  I like how the metallic trees match with the silver cardstock (you can see it better in person...the picture doesn't really capture the shininess).
Card Specs:
Embossing powder: American Crafts in Pewter
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Stamps: Stampin' Up- Lovely as a Tree, Studio G (sentiment)
Paper: American Crafts- Merrymint
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Baker's Twine: We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Candy Stripe

Candy Crush Update: Level 155.

Holiday Craft Show 1 of 2 is tomorrow! 

One more day of work and then Thanksgiving holiday! :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment