Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Domestic Thursday

All the things that were on my to-do list for work I've already done myself or I'm waiting for someone to get back to me.  To make the best use of my time while waiting, I did a whole slew of things today...
  • Paid my mortgage.  
  • Gave to the alumni annual fund.  
  • Renewed my driver's license. This is a little weird because you can do it online.  I guess they'll just use the old picture and signature, and update the dates on it?  I don't get it. 
  • Made a pot of spaghetti sauce.
  • Scrubbed down the bathroom.
  • Did a load of laundry.
  • Did a load in the dishwasher.
  • Put up my holiday wreath.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Ahh...the freedom and flexibility of teleworking.  Come January 2014, I'll be back at the office full time Monday through Thursday. :P

I also put in my vacation request for next Tuesday and Wednesday so that I could get a solid Thanksgiving holiday in. 
Zzzzz.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

RJ really knows how to saw those ZZZZZZZZ's You sure get alot accomplished when you are home...spaghetti sauce sounds delicious. I made Italian meatballs and sauce on monday. Yesterday Lasagna soup.....oh yum!! My turkey is bought for next week. I may cook it on Monday and just enjoy turkey all week, ending with turkey soup...we'll see.

Post a Comment