Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall-To Layout #265

Spin class: Janice had a substitute today.  At first, I wasn't sure how this class was going to go because you never know with subs.  However, I actually really enjoyed it!  The substitute was an older guy, like a dad figure.  I mean, he needed reading glasses to read the iPhone or iPod that he had music on.  The music was great too.  He was from Boston and was channeling the Boston Red Sox World Series win because the music he had was all related to Boston somehow..."Sweet Caroline", "I'm Shipping Off to Boston", "The Impression that I Get", "Walk This Way"etc.

Food: I made a pot of spaghetti sauce this afternoon.  For something different (or really for cost saving), I cut up a few stalks of some sad looking wilty celery that was in the fridge into the pot.  No need to throw it away if it still looks edible, right?
Fall-To Layout #265: Here's my take on this sketch.  I'm already getting into the holiday spirit and thinking about holiday cards that I want to send out to folks.  Time to get started on those!
Card Specs:
Ink: Stampin' Up in Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Studio G (sentiment), Stampendous- Jumbo Snowflakes
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Other: Stickles

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Cute idea for a Christmas card......mmmm...spaghetti sauce over noodles...that sounds like a winner today!!!

Post a Comment