Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nail Polish Crisis Averted

While I was out today (day off work, yay!), I went to TJMaxx and saw that they had some new Essie nail polishes out.  They were the magnetic series where you put on the nail polish and use the magnet that it comes with to create a design on your nail.  I grabbed two colors and continued walking around the store.  Hmm, $5.  That's a little much for a nail polish, in my opinion.  I decided to quickly look up reviews on my phone and none of the reviews were that great.  I put them back on the shelf.  Whew, saved $10 there.  I'd be upset if I bought nail polish that didn't perform...especially for $10!

I got my renewed driver's license in the mail today.  I was shocked because I was expecting it to take forever, as most things with the DMV usually take.  But, no, I was pleasantly surprised since I only completed the online form last Thursday

0 comments :

Post a Comment