Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Rite Aid End-of-the-Year Clearance

I did not sleep well last night. I had this dream where i was in a race...and I had to complete chemistry problems before I could move to the next station.  So stressful...clearly a nightmare from my undergraduate days of being a chemistry major.   Ugh.

I went to Rite Aid today because I read on NouveauCheap's blog that they were having an end-of-the-year clearance sale (similar to CVS). My goal was to get some of the Sally Hansen nail strips for Christmas presents (original price: $9.79. 75% off= $2.45). This particular store didn't have the yellow stickers.  I had to go up to the register to ask the lady to check the price.  She seemed really annoyed about that.  Well, geeze, a) I ended up buying them anyway so it's not like you were wasting time and b) if you had those scanners around the stores like CVS, I wouldn't have to ask.  Oh, whatever.  I got what I was looking for.
After going to Rite Aid, I walked over to Michaels (didn't find anything that I wanted there) and to Kohl's.  I walked by the fragrance section and spritz Juicy Couture on myself.  Hey, not bad.  At the same time, one of the sales clerks was helping a male customer find a perfume.   "Oh, here it is," she said as she picked up the same bottle that I put down.  He thanked her and gave it a sniff.  "Oh, this stinks."  "Oh, I don't think it's bad at all!"  I felt like I had to say something. 

Mom made some fried rice with some of the turkey leftovers from Thanksgiving.  Julie brought it over earlier this evening.  Someone wanted a bite too.

1 comments :

Borqna said...

Great photo!
cute, cuddly & cozy..
Excellent blog!

Post a Comment