Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall-To Layout #266

Among a flurry of emails yesterday, I got an email from Human Resources requesting 60+ cards.  I would have worked on some samples last night, but I was way too tired to be crafty.  Fortunately, they gave me 2 weeks to work on it, so that's plenty of time.

My co-worker Jennifer also emailed me yesterday, saying that her younger sister had gotten into cardmaking.  She wanted to give her some crafty supplies for Christmas and wanted to see if I had any recommendations.  Oh, yes.  I wrote a lengthy email...a long categorized list of supplies and some links.  I got a reply email that started with WOW! in size 18 font.  I can't wait to hear what she came up with.

Card: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #266.  I was working on some holiday penguin cards and the first penguin was too big, so I decided to not let the origami embellishment go to waste so I used it for this card instead.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Stamps: Studio G
Paper: My Mind's Eye- Countdown to Christmas
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Other: Black Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment