Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and Rejected Cards

One of the administrative assistants at work has been really helpful during this teleworking arrangement, like checking my mailbox and keeping an eye on the fax machine for W9s that were coming for me.  To show my appreciation, I made some oatmeal raisin cookies using this oatmeal raisin recipe that I found online.  Oatmeal raisin cookies are not my go-to cookie, but I knew that they were his.  I usually prefer something that has chocolate.  However, these turned out really yummy and I made sure to save some for myself. 
Here are some of the cards that I made last night for the office order.  I didn't like them enough to turn them in as my samples (these are the samples I ended up with), but I know that I'll be modifying them with embellishments so that I can use them in the future.
 
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment