Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Hooray for Friday!

RJ has the right idea...
After turning off my work computer today, I went to the mall...
  • Target to return a nail polish that I already had a similar color of (surprisingly this is the first time this has happened) and a light bulb that I thought I needed but really didn't.  Bought 2 bags of Halloween candy 30% off (Heath and peanut butter M&Ms).  I shared some with Julie to reduce the guilt.
  • Bath and Body Works.  I wanted to get one of those scent things for my car.  I cashed in on their buy 4 get 2 free deal on the car items and with the coupon I had with me, I got a free lotion.  I went with Twisted Peppermint, so now I'm going to be smelling minty fresh for the next 2 months.
  • Macy's was decked out with holiday stuff already.  Man, they are quick!
  • Went to Costco and got 2 slices of cheese pizza.  I went to my parents' house to share the pizza with Julie.

0 comments :

Post a Comment