Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Office Order Update

I was so busy with work today.  The whole morning was spent fidgeting with updating a website and the graphics were just not up to par and I couldn't figure out why.  I was determined to figure it out on my own, but then decided it was easier to call the website guy to help me.  Then it was sending out a flurry of emails.  With the 2 focus groups, an in-person meeting, and a program review all happening before Christmas, there is plenty to do and there's only so much that I can do on my end.  Hurry up and wait is the name of the game.

My Human Resources department decided on the balloon birthday card and this anniversary card for their next card order.  The one change they had was to make the background color brighter, instead of brown.  Ok, that's totally do-able.  After shutting down my work computer and feeling frustrated (I still haven't found my hoop earrings...I'm starting to accept that I'll have to find a replacement), I went up to my craft room and cranked out the 25 birthday cards that were requested.  The deadline they gave me was November 22.  I'll definitely be able to turn this order in early.

0 comments :

Post a Comment