Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lace Ornaments

I tried 2 cards before this one and they just didn't work out.  My embossing powder was getting everywhere and then I smudged Liquid Pearl on another card.  I was going to give up and call it a night until inspiration struck me at the last minute when I was looking at this Stampin' Up lace stamp.  Ah ha!  Ornaments.  Perfect.

Patience paid off...
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Prussian Blue
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Gossamer Lace, Craft Smart, Inkadinkado- Holiday Expressions
Baker's Twine: We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Candy Stripe

I was watching Emily Eddington's recent favorites video today and she was talking about some cinnamon popcorn from Popcorn Indiana.  I decided to investigate after going to spin class (terrible idea). I walked by a holiday display at Giant, and while they didn't have the cinnamon kind that she mentioned, they did have this peanut butter and chocolate one.  2 thumbs up!

0 comments :

Post a Comment