Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Busy Saturday Morning with Family Evening

Whew, busy morning...
  • Post office to mail off an Etsy order.  It's been about 2 months since my last one.  The cha-ching notification on my iPhone scared the crap out of me last night when it went off.  
  • Library to pick up a movie to watch with Julie later.  I ended up with Thor and Hunger Games.  She hadn't seen either one of them, but I have and enjoyed them both.
  • ATM.
  • Gas. $3.19/gal.  I guess that's a good price.  I dunno.  It's been a while since I've had to get gas for my car because of my current teleworking situation.
  • Target. Ended up with some candy, raisins, and chicken broth.  Nothing on clearance interested me.
  • The spa under Target to get my eyebrows done.  
  • Joann's.  I had a 25% off coupon including sale items. I was hoping that they'd have some Studio 112 $1 clear stamps, but I haven't found them yet.  Womp.
  • Grocery shopping...fun times.
I was totally wiped out for the rest of the afternoon, so I camped out on the couch with RJ and a NCIS marathon.
Julie came by later with supplies to make some chicken parmesan.  I met her half way with chicken, bread crumbs, and cheese.  She had tomato sauce and spices.  We also had spinach, which I was happy about because the unopened bag had been sitting in my fridge.  We ended up watching Hunger Games because she wasn't too interested in Thor. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment