Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Anaheim, Day 2

The assessment meeting that I came to California for went so well. Invitees were engaging and participated in the discussions. The people that coordinated. The event made sure that folks were well fed, which always helps.

One of my coworkers that's based in California was invited to the event as a guest and afterwards she drove my boss and I to Newport Beach for dinner. No point in driving home in the rush hour traffic. She comes to the office about once every six weeks so it must have been nice to have people visit her for a change.  We went to a seafood place near the water called Bluewater Grill and the fish and chips that I got were tasty.

She zipped us back to the hotel and I got to working on some office emails so I wouldn't get too bogged down on Thursday when I get back to my desk.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

MMMM food looks good and that you got to eat outside is a BIG +
Glad you made it home in one piece.

Post a Comment