Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Anaheim, Day 3

My boss and I had 1 PMish flights today, and it was nice to not have to rush out and sit in LA traffic. We got breakfast around 8 and had a call with the contracts person at the office to clear up some budget stuff.

The next step was to return the rental car. Wow, when they say that LA traffic is bad, they aren't joking. I guess it also didn't help that my GPS gave us a roundabout way to get there.  That aside,  I got us to the rental place in one safe piece so that's all that matters, right?

Security was a breeze and made it to my gate with plenty of time to spare. We had about a 1.5 hour delay because of congestion in the DC airspace, but I'm home now and I can go back to driving my own car in a familiar place. It's the little things that make me happy. :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment